The Internet of Things (IoT) industry has officially become a part of everyday life, with 90% of consumers owning a smart home device. This is just the beginning, as the industry will grow to a projected $520 billion by 2021. As more and more users embrace the lifestyle of convenience the IoT offers, the demand for support is growing at lightning speeds.
The need for a high-performing outsource contact center to address these demands has never been greater. The IoT ownership demographic includes both early adopters and technology novices, so the need for experienced agents who can effortlessly handle any scenario is critical to your success.
Internet of Things Call Center Services
Commonly Outsourced Tasks in the Internet of Things Industry
Our call centers routinely provide the following services:
- Assisting customers with device selection, both online and over the phone.
- Providing support to customers as they configure their devices and connect them to their existing systems.
- Technical support for device malfunctions and other issues.
- Encouraging existing IoT device users to add additional technology to improve their existing smart homes.
Outsource Call Center Services
Our BPOs have Internet of Things industry experience in inbound and outbound services like:
Call Center Compliance
We understand that you often require agents with certain certifications. We have call center partners who hold certifications and licenses in the following areas:
- PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard)
- TCPA (Telephone Consumer Protection Act)