Our leadership team has over 65 years of combined experience in the call center industry. We’ve held positions at all levels for all kinds of organizations, and have worked with hundreds of clients throughout the years.
Corey Kotlarz – President
- Years of Industry Experience: 25+
- Previous Positions: Vice President of Call Center, Director of Call Center, Sales Executive
- Education: University of Wisconsin – Madison
- Industry Specialties: Telecom, wireless, education, non-profit, healthcare, direct response, financial, consumer products, ecommerce, retail
Corey Kotlarz, Founder and President of Outsource Consultants, has been in the call center industry for over 25 years. He is instrumental in driving the company’s strategic vision and oversees and manages all aspects of the company’s business development, marketing, operations, and strategic vendor partnerships while working with clients and prospective clients directly to assist them with their contact center and business process outsourcing strategy.
Prior to founding Outsource Consultants, Mr. Kotlarz served as Vice President for an award-winning outsource call center service agency where he was responsible for new business development and marketing initiatives while driving growth to help achieve industry awards such as Rising Star, MVP of Quality, and a “Top 50” outsource call center. Mr. Kotlarz has experience providing start-ups and Fortune 500 clients with outsourcing services needs assessments and strategy to assist them with their call center outsourcing objectives.
Mr. Kotlarz has assisted many major corporations with their call center outsourcing strategy over his career including: American Express, Virgin Airlines, Booking.com, FDIC, Clearwire, Stub Hub, Time Warner, HSBC, Sears, Puma, and Target.
Outside of work, Mr. Kotlarz is married with two children and enjoys spending time with his family, traveling and playing competitive tennis. He’s also an avid NFL enthusiast.
Rick Monro – Vice President of Sales
- Years of Industry Experience: 15+
- Previous Positions: Senior Sales Executive, Business Development Director, Regional Account Executive
- Education: St. Cloud State University
- Industry Specialties: Telecom, wireless, energy, retail, healthcare, e-commerce, financial, political, consumer products
Rick Monro has over 15 years of outsourcing experience and has demonstrated success in driving multimillion-dollar revenue growth while providing visionary sales leadership in highly competitive markets.
Before joining Outsource Consultants, Mr. Monro spent 8 years as a Senior Sales Executive in the SaaS technology marketplace where he sold solutions to companies such as Cargill, Toro, United Healthcare, Land O’Lakes, Honeywell, St. Jude Medical, and CHS.
Mr. Monro is responsible for growing and managing the sales organization as well as driving the company’s exponential growth in the call center outsourcing market.
David Labatt – Vice President of Global Sales
- Years of Industry Experience: 20+
- Previous Positions: Director of Call Center Training, Vice President of Outsource Call Center Sales, Senior Vice President of Contact Centers, Senior Executive Partner
- Education: Emporia State University
- Industry Specialties: Government, financial, direct response, healthcare, technology, wireless, insurance, tourism, education, consumer products, retail
Dave LaBatt has over 20 years of BPO and call center outsourcing experience. Before joining Outsource Consultants, Mr. LaBatt worked for major contact centers in the United States holding titles such as a Director of Call Center Training, Vice President of Outsource Call Center Sales and Senior Vice President of Contact Centers.
He sold and managed accounts to Fortune 500 and mid-sized companies in addition to strategic consulting services. Mr. LaBatt has sold solutions to companies such as Subway, World Poker Tour (WPT), Dollar Tree, Kate Spade, Experian, Brookstone, and Boston Apparel Group.
Mr. LaBatt is responsible for growing and managing global call center BPO accounts while driving the company’s growth in the outsource call center industry.
Outside of work, Mr. LaBatt is married with three children. His family enjoys traveling and spending time exploring their home town, Kansas City. Mr. LaBatt cheers for the KC Royals, KC Chiefs, and Green Bay Packers (he was born in Racine, WI).