Our leadership team has over 65 years of combined experience in the call center industry. We’ve held positions at all levels for all kinds of organizations, and have worked with hundreds of clients throughout the years.
Corey Kotlarz – President
- Years of Industry Experience: 25+
- Previous Positions: Vice President of Call Center, Director of Call Center, Sales Executive
- Education: University of Wisconsin – Madison
- Industry Specialties: Telecom, wireless, education, non-profit, health care, direct response television, financial services, consumer products, ecommerce, and retail.
Corey Kotlarz is the Founder and President of Outsource Consultants, an outsource call center referral and advisory firm. He has over 25 years of experience in the call center industry with a track record of leading companies and driving rapid growth.
Kotlarz founded Outsource Consultants in 2013 after watching a rapidly expanding landscape create a growing need for objective BPO industry guidance, and for assisting companies with their outsource call center partner selection process. Outsource Consultants has flourished by utilizing its proprietary database of over 500 heavily vetted call centers to help clients – from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies – find a BPO partner that matches their exact requirements for location, service, culture, experience, and cost. In recent years, the company has been recognized for its growth by being named to the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest growing companies in 2019 – 2022, and was honored as the 12th fastest-growing organization in the Twin Cities area in 2020.
Prior to founding Outsource Consultants, Kotlarz served as Vice President for an award-winning outsource call center where he was responsible for new business development and marketing initiatives while driving significant growth to help achieve industry awards such as Rising Star, MVP of Quality, and a “Top 50” outsource call center.
For 19 years, he was instrumental in driving the company’s strategic vision while overseeing and managing all aspects of the company’s business development, marketing, and strategic vendor partnerships. He worked with leading clients such as Nintendo, American Express, Pizza Hut, Cricket Wireless, Clearwire, United Healthcare and Quest Diagnostics to assist them with their contact center and business process outsourcing strategy.
Outside of work, Mr. Kotlarz is married with two children and enjoys spending time with his family, traveling, boating, attending live concerts and playing competitive tennis. He’s also an avid NFL enthusiast and has been playing fantasy football for over 30 years.
Rick Monro – Vice President of Sales
- Years of Industry Experience: 15+
- Previous Positions: Senior Sales Executive, Business Development Director, Regional Account Executive
- Education: St. Cloud State University
- Industry Specialties: Telecom, wireless, energy, retail, healthcare, e-commerce, financial, political, consumer products
Rick Monro has over 15 years of outsourcing experience and has demonstrated success in driving multimillion-dollar revenue growth while providing visionary sales leadership in highly competitive markets.
Before joining Outsource Consultants, Mr. Monro spent 8 years as a Senior Sales Executive in the SaaS technology marketplace where he sold solutions to companies such as Cargill, Toro, United Healthcare, Land O’Lakes, Honeywell, St. Jude Medical, and CHS.
Mr. Monro is responsible for growing and managing the sales organization as well as driving the company’s exponential growth in the call center outsourcing market.
David Labatt – Vice President of Global Sales
- Years of Industry Experience: 20+
- Previous Positions: Director of Call Center Training, Vice President of Outsource Call Center Sales, Senior Vice President of Contact Centers, Senior Executive Partner
- Education: Emporia State University
- Industry Specialties: Government, financial, direct response, healthcare, technology, wireless, insurance, tourism, education, consumer products, retail
Dave LaBatt has over 20 years of BPO and call center outsourcing experience. Before joining Outsource Consultants, Mr. LaBatt worked for major contact centers in the United States holding titles such as a Director of Call Center Training, Vice President of Outsource Call Center Sales and Senior Vice President of Contact Centers.
He sold and managed accounts to Fortune 500 and mid-sized companies in addition to strategic consulting services. Mr. LaBatt has sold solutions to companies such as Subway, World Poker Tour (WPT), Dollar Tree, Kate Spade, Experian, Brookstone, and Boston Apparel Group.
Mr. LaBatt is responsible for growing and managing global call center BPO accounts while driving the company’s growth in the outsource call center industry.
Outside of work, Mr. LaBatt is married with three children. His family enjoys traveling and spending time exploring their home town, Kansas City. Mr. LaBatt cheers for the KC Royals, KC Chiefs, and Green Bay Packers (he was born in Racine, WI).