Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When filling out a form on our website, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help us respond to your inquiry as quickly and accurately as possible.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, interact with an employee through our chat system, or fill out a form on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to inquiries, applications, and other requests.
- To follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email, or phone inquiries).
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
- You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you turn cookies off it will turn off some of the features of the site.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Your California Privacy Rights
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt-out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
HubSpot is installed on this website, allowing us to build marketing web pages on our servers where visitors can learn more about our organization, download content, and provide their contact information and other demographic information. This information, which is stored and managed on HubSpot’s service providers’ servers, is then used so that the visitors can be contacted about their interest in our organization’s goods or services and interact with our organization. We will never distribute or sell any personal information of the viewers of the website.
Zoho is installed on this website, allowing us to provide relevant content and improved user experience for our customers. This information, which is stored and managed on Zoho’s service providers’ servers, is then used so that the visitors can be contacted about their interest in our organization’s goods or services and interact with our organization. We will never distribute or sell any personal information of the viewers of the website.
Hotjar is installed on this website, allowing us to track user experience to better increase the effectiveness of the website. We will never distribute or sell any personal information of the viewers of the website.
CallTrackingMetrics is installed on this website, allowing us to use services such as call tracking, SMS communication, call routing, call recording, specific information about the caller, and advertising channel information for incoming phone calls. We will never distribute or sell any personal information of the viewers of the website.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Send you additional information related to our services and company.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, follow the instructions at the bottom of each email, and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
How to contact us:
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please call us at 888.766.4482 or send us an email at [email protected].