Customers care how they’re treated — especially in matters of health and wellness.
Effective engagement across your healthcare call centers requires expertly skilled agents to provide warmth, understanding, and clarity during every healthcare process, and to improve patient satisfaction.
That’s why so many healthcare providers entrust their health call center services to a trusted BPO partner to manage their call center processes — from upgrading technology to meet changing regulations to providing more highly-trained agents that offer faster, more personalized customer experience.
The advantages of a healthcare contact center partner are clear: a superior patient experience, increased efficiency, improved key performance indicators, and better ROI for providers.
With more and more channels to manage (from email, text, social, and more), healthcare call centers offer omnichannel oversight and compliance into every consumer touchpoint, protecting both providers and customers simultaneously.
Outsource Consultants knows the strengths, weaknesses, specializations, compliance, licensed agents, and pricing of the industry’s leading healthcare call centers throughout the U.S. and around the world.
When treating customers is your oath, don’t let your call center operation fall short.
Healthcare Call Center Services
Commonly Outsourced Tasks in the Healthcare Industry
Our call centers routinely provide the following services:
- Answer patients’ calls 24/7
- Provide patient access to health plan information
- Support patients post-discharge
- Member services
- Enrollment and application processing
- Bill pay
- Claims processing
- Licensed and non-licensed life and health insurance agents in all 50 states
Outsource Call Center Services
Our BPOs have Healthcare industry experience in inbound and outbound services like:
- Inbound Call Center Services
- Outbound Call Center Services
- Omnichannel Call Center Services
- Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Services
- Customer Service
- Technical Support & Helpdesk
- Sales Order Processing
- Customer Retention
- Appointment Scheduling
- Content Moderation
- Answering Services
- Social Media
- Live Chat
- SMS & Text
- And more!
Call Center Compliance
We understand that you often require agents with certain certifications. We have call center partners who hold certifications and licenses in the following areas:
- HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act)
- PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard)
- TCPA (Telephone Consumer Protection Act)