In a recent article, Daniela gives the following tips for call centers to improve themselves and avoid complacency:
- Game plan changes based on self-assessment and the state of the company.
- Brainstorm ideas based on issues reported from the customer service department.
- Tap into the knowledge and experience of the call center agents for some unexpected results.
- Implement changes after prep work is complete and give the new initiatives time to breathe to gather data.
- Measure the impact of your changes.
This portion of this blog post was based on an article from CustomerThink. To read the original article, please click the following: Give Your Call Center a Customer Service Makeover – Daniela Puzzo
3 Consulting Strategies to Improve Call Center Performance
Call center executives face many difficult decisions trying to improve their internal operations while also evaluating options to leverage third parties to improve operational performance and reduce costs. If you’re looking to improve your call center, there are multiple places to look to make changes. Outsource Consultants provides call center consulting services and we have some insights into how we approach helping our clients. The following are a few of the major strategies we help companies improve and how we approach them.
We focus on developing a curriculum that can be used to efficiently improve the quality and performance of our client’s contact center operations. Step one begins with an evaluation of our their team’s current training documentation, testing, and other procedures. Step two is to provide options for the design of the new training curriculum that may include:
- Training Delivery Methods
- Call Type Focus: Sales, Service, Support, or Retention
- Supervisor Training Curriculum
- System Training Interface
- Online Self Paced Training Options
- Knowledge Retention Testing Procedures
- Nesting Procedures
- Refresher Product/Service Training
- Last Minute Flash Training and Testing Procedures
A properly developed Quality Assurance program will motivate your team, rather than just be the stick of negativity. To build this type of team, our quality assurance team performs an in-depth analysis of our client’s current quality assurance strategy, and how that data is then passed back to the operations floor.
Once we have a clear picture of your team’s areas for improvement, we help build and deploy a new strategy that is focused on enhancing agent performance through empowerment of the data that is shared with them.A few of the common services our team provides is:
- Designing/Redesigning of all Quality Assurance score cards
- Building of ongoing calibration procedures
- Develop role playing training sessions for delivery of quality assurance results with team members
- Create standard operating procedures to ensure quality assurance is completed
- Design of gamification rewards to incentive operations team
Social Media Strategy
Many companies have questions about social media, but they aren’t sure of the answers. We help set up and enhance their customer experience and ensure service level excellence. Our social media consultants have telecom call center backgrounds and even wrote the book on getting into social media effectively. We help clients align training, technology, policy, and implementation of social media best practices to achieve their goals and increase revenue.
Need consulting services to improve call center performance? We can help!
Outsource Consultants are call center experts with over 25 years of outsourcing industry experience that have spent thousands of hours vetting and analyzing the strengths and specializations of the industry-leading outsource call center vendors. If you’re considering call center outsourcing, simply call 888-766-4482 or request a free call center cost proposal today and we’ll help you find the solution that best fits your exact requirements.