Call Center Outsourcing
While it can be difficult and time-consuming, selecting a worldwide call center outsourcing partner is a very important choice because you are selecting a partner that is an extension of your business. When it comes to call center outsourcing partnerships, it can be detrimental if your company is too big for the call center to handle your needs, or too small for the call center to provide its full attention. You want your company to be the right size for your BPO partner (not too small or too big), and part of our recommendation criteria is that your cultural fit and businesses size are appropriately matched to the call center to get the proper attention in a strategic partnership. In addition, your choice must be compatible, experienced, reliable, and cost effective.
Here are the key areas you need to consider when choosing a call center partner:
- Specialization: Review the outsource call center experience in your industry or a related industry. Learn the focus of their services, including types of calls (inbound/outbound, location, onshore or off-shore markets served), and their language capabilities.
- Technology: It’s critical to understand if the outsource call center has the technology that meets your multichannel campaign parameters to help customers on any platform at any time of the day. Determine if they have such technologies as interactive voice response (IVR), email support, live chat capabilities, social media services and cloud-based software solutions. Utilizing multichannel technology can help improve efficiency and provide service to more customers, and the call centers that provide cutting-edge strategies and solutions will stand out as the best options.
- Compliance and Certifications: Depending on your industry, be sure to check the outsource call center certifications, including whether they are compliant with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI), HIPAA certified or IS0900.
- Years in Business and Company Culture: Matching cultures is essential when starting this important partnership. Ask how long the call center has been in business and determine if it has had a financially stable history. Talk with them and interview their references to find out if their culture fits with your culture. The call center needs to be able to present themselves as an extension of your company and not an independent entity, so it’s important to ensure their agent hiring and training methods align with yours.
- Capacity: When you are seeking an outsource call center to manage the excess call volume you cannot manage in-house it is critical that the partner you choose has the capacity to meet your requirements regardless of call volume or time of year.
- Performance and Quality Metrics: Evaluate the outsource call center practices used to maximize performance. The call center should be able to provide detailed reporting based on KPIs that best suit your goals. Analyze their training, management, quality monitoring, incentives, and motivational practices to ensure they can perform as promised. In addition, ensure the call center agents can offer bilingual and multilingual service.
Let Outsource Consultants conduct this search for you fast and professionally — at no cost.
Outsource Consultants is a worldwide call center outsourcing advisory company that is 100% focused on finding you an outsource call center partner. We analyze your needs and initiate contact with three or more outsource worldwide call centers that perfectly match your specific program and campaign requirements.
Because we offer our services at NO CHARGE, you can tap our expertise and worldwide call center connections to reduce your risk, minimize your costs, maximize your time, and help ensure optimal success.