Outsource Consultants is a Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal Best Places to Work and INC5000 award winning company that is looking for a Support Analyst, Client Success to join our rapidly growing company! This position is an add to staff and is responsible for working directly with the Sr. Director of BPO and Client Success to achieve a high level of accuracy and detail in our CRM and successfully communicate the updates to partners and other departments as we seek to double our company revenue and continue to rapidly grow the business. This position is ideal for someone with knowledge of call centers and a high level of administrative skills that brings a driven attitude with an entrepreneurial spirit and a high level of integrity and motivation to the team. These are requirements to be successful in our company and align with our culture.
In addition, you must demonstrate our company core values, which are; Act With Integrity, Teamwork & Partnership, Making A Positive Impact, Get Better Every Day.
If this description encompasses who you are, read below for more details and send in your application today!
Candidate does need previous call center experience. The Outsource Consultants Process (OCP) is defined, and our team is in need of an enthusiastic, goal driven Support Analyst, Client Success to contribute to our company’s fast growth!
Position Title: Support Analyst, Client Success
Department: BPO and Client Success, Administrative – Outsource Consultants, LLC
Reports to: Sr. Director of BPO and Client Success
Location: St. Louis Park, MN
Exempt Status: Full Time Non-Exempt
Pay: Hourly $19.23 – $24.04
Position Overview: The primary focus for this role is to provide support for the BPO and Client Success department by entering, evaluating, analyzing data and assisting with administrative functions. In addition, this position will provide executive sales support and share insights that improve efficiencies to drive value for our clients and call center partners. The BPO and Client Success department works closely with the Sales team on transferring knowledge within the industry to provide accurate information for our clients to make outsourcing decisions. To be successful in the role, you must be a very strong self-starter, with effective and professional communication skills verbally and in writing, and impeccable attention to detail.
SUPPORT ANALYST – CLIENT SUCCESS RESPONSIBILITIES
60% Client Success Analysis and Data Entry:
- Partner with Sr. Director and Director of BPO and Client Success to vet and qualify call center partner applicants including onboarding and requesting information from the centers that meet criteria.
- Gain a deep understanding of our call center partners experience to generate new ideas for the department and continuously seek to improve the call center partner experience.
- Maintain strong department and accounts knowledge to successfully assist with program, project, and process strategies.
- Monitor, evaluate, and audit received materials from call center partners and update internal records.
- Reach out to request updated information and clarity on information from call center partners via phone, email, and LinkedIn.
- Enter, update, track, and report on Partner Scoring, Customer Satisfaction, and other projects as assigned.
- Maintain and carry out achievable project plans.
- Maintain updated reporting, scoring, and records in the CRM that come from team members internally and external call center partners directly.
- Provide opportunity updates about the client status to the call center partners.
- Initiate vendor searches for sales owners based on client criteria, collaborate with sales, draft and update.
- Work with coordinating departments to update documents, follow up with questions, and maintain thorough communication between departments.
- Research industry best practices and trends, new vendor options upon request.
- Assist department in updating information in the CRM and notifying internal business partners via email.
30% Sales Executive Support:
- 1st point of contact to answer/transfer incoming phone calls within or under 20 seconds.
- Draft, edit, send, and save documents. Maintain formatting standards for the documents listed below:
- MNDAs and other various agreements and their addendums
- Project Descriptions (PDs)
- Side By Side (SBSs) Partner Comparison sheet
- Cover letters
- Request for Proposal or Information (RFP’s/RFI’s)
- Email Templates
- Document related tasks:
- Accept/Reject document edits and track changes
- Receive signed and fully execute agreements
- Save documents accurately, update with edits, send to appropriate parties, track document location
- Work with Call Center Partners and Sales Owners on submitted information and format the proposals
- Ensure all applicable information is included
- Review cost proposals received from Call Center Partners and ensure it contains all required details.
- Meet with assigned sales executives 1:1 on a daily basis to ensure alignment on administrative priorities, Big Rocks process, and accurate KPI (OCP) data. Understand administrative and sales KPI data and assist sales executives with reporting.
- Meet with assigned sales executives to update their asana information for Weekly Team Meetings.
- Coordinate submitted proposals and track documents from Call Center Partners to Opportunities and follow up communication to meet deadlines. Schedule conference calls as needed and update related fields in the CRM.
- Ensure document naming conventions and the file structure meet company standards.
- Attend sales executive client calls and type up sales executive call notes as well as transcribe dictation.
- Complete Monthly Expense Reports for each assigned sales executive.
- Contribute to Sales, Admin, and BPO and Client Success department job and process documentation, especially single point of failure items.
- Test new enhancements in CRM to ensure they meet department requirements. Provide feedback to the Operations team to enhance the CRM and test system enhancements.
- Learn, follow, and monitor current processes to carry out responsibilities and also provide recommendations for improvements based on industry experience and partner feedback.
- Scan, send, and file documents as required.
- Maintain a clean and organized office and working space.
EXPERIENCE & COMPETENCIES
- 2+ years of experience in the BPO industry.
- 2+ years experience working with external clients and vendors.
- Experience in reviewing and requesting data reports.
- Experience with calendar and task management.
- Collegiate or equivalent experience skill level in proofreading, spelling, grammar and overall proficient in business professional listening, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, be independent, manage time effectively, and be a self-starter.
- Familiarity using Mac OS platforms and Internet/PC proficiency.
- Proficiency with CRM systems such as Zoho or Salesforce.
- Demonstrated experience with high efficiency and accuracy of typing and word processing.
- Advanced MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Mail, and Calendar experience.
- Experience with telephone systems and conference calling.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or similar field or equivalent work experience.
- Standing, sitting and walking. A moderate level of bending and lifting may be required up to 25 pounds.
Competencies (knowledge, skills, and behaviors):
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to do so. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Receives a medium level of guidance and direction in role.
- Ability to travel 1% of the time.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a high level of determination.
- Exceptional people skills.
- Goal and results driven.
- Analytical thinking with excellent quantitative and superior problem-solving skills.
- Must be an energetic, dependable, team player with a positive attitude.
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to take on any role to get the job done.
- Cultivate a continuous improvement by contributing to best practice development and building knowledge of the organization processes.
- Committed work ethic, punctual, dependable, competitive, and sales oriented.
- Excellent professional judgment and ability to maintain confidentiality. This position requires the individual to have access to confidential records and information. To successfully perform this position, confidentiality of the information with which the individual has contact must be maintained.
- Strong interpersonal skills and effective communication skills, including the ability to clearly communicate requests and instructions to individuals and groups both in-person and electronically (email/instant messaging) and either written or oral.
- Ability to use technology to improve daily business and processes.
- Thrives in a high-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Possess flexibility and adaptability to manage changing work requirements and varying volumes of work.
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively within a team and broader organization.
- Proven independent thinking skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, solve problems, manage and meet deadlines as well as maintaining a high quality of work.
- Maintains regular attendance and punctuality.
- Possess a personal presentation that reflects a professional image and the values of the organization which are; Act With Integrity, Teamwork & Partnership, Making A Positive Impact, Get Better Every Day.
Benefits: Outsource Consultants offers competitive compensation based on qualifications, a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and 401k benefits. Paid holidays and Paid Time Off (PTO) is also offered.
This is an expanding role and subject to change at any time. The items listed above are not the full extent of this position and additional duties may be assigned as the position adapts.
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement savings plan
- Quarterly and year-end bonus opportunities
Why Work for Outsource Consultants?
- Work from Home
- Work-Life Balance
- Schedule Accommodation
- Summer Hours
- Free Snacks & Beverages
- Casual Dress Code
- Foosball & Cornhole Tourneys
- Catered Lunches
- Community Involvement
- Team Social Events
- Mid-Year Off-Site Meeting
- Strategic Involvement
Outsource Consultants, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, familial status, veteran status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, or any other basis protected by state or federal law or local ordinance. Outsource Consultants, LLC is an E-Verify employer. Candidates must be able to pass a background check.