This position has been filled.
Outsource Consultants is a Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal Best Places to Work and INC5000 award-winning company that is looking for a Client Account Director to join our rapidly growing company! This position is an add-to-staff role responsible for working directly with the Senior Director of BPO and Client Success to grow and facilitate high-quality relationships with BPO partners and help grow and maintain key client relationships as we seek to double our company revenue and continue to rapidly grow the business. This position is for a professional with exceptional communication skills and a high level of integrity and motivation. We are looking for a natural leader and influencer who uses creativity and ingenuity to solve problems and challenge the status quo.
In addition, this high integrity leader must demonstrate our company core values, which are; Act With Integrity, Teamwork & Partnership, Making A Positive Impact, and Get Better Every Day.
If this description encompasses who you are, read below for more details and send in your application today!
Position Title: Client Account Director
Department: BPO and Client Success
Reports to: Sr. Director of BPO And Client Success
Location: MN Preferred, or remote candidates in the following states CO, MO, or PA
Exempt Status: Full Time, Exempt
Pay: Base DOQ; plus commission and bonus opportunities
Position Overview: This position is designed to enhance the client experience by developing and maintaining high trust, valuable relationships that inspire creative, strategic, and insightful strategies. The ability to manage a complex network of client, BPO vendor and partner relationships is paramount in this role. You will need to use your knowledge and understanding from the BPO industry as well as what is gained from these strong relationships, to identify key insights and communicate effectively with appropriate parties in a fast-moving environment. Superb communication, relationship building, customer service, completing quality work, and having a high regard for attention to detail are the most important aspects to be demonstrated in this role.
Client Relationship Management:
- Communicate and foster relationships with prospective clients.
- Contribute to strategic planning and refinement related to ideal clients.
- Improve client experience through creative problem solving, and handle client complaints and requests.
- Participate in prospect calls with sales team members.
- Partner with clients to monitor and track call center KPI performance to ensure quality deliverables by the BPO and maintain client account growth and retention.
- Manage client expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Schedule regular and ongoing strategy sessions and discussions to focus on growth opportunities, relationship building and retention.
- Focus on networking and relationship building with ideal clients.
BPO Relationship Management
- Alongside the BPO Account Director, manage key BPO partner and client relationships to focus on strengthening the overall partnership and identify areas of opportunity between Outsource Consultants and the BPO.
- Contribute to improvement and implementation of the Partner Satisfaction process.
- Partner with BPO’s to monitor and track call center KPI performance to ensure quality in their set client deliverables and maintain client account growth and retention.
- Work across departments to improve BPO customer satisfaction with OC’s services.
- Develop strong relationships with key BPO partners and the company’s leading contacts and proactively schedule calls with BPO’s to discuss overall items related to client retention and the partnership with Outsource Consultants.
- Maintain updated reporting, scoring, and records in the CRM that come from team members internally and call center partners direcReach out to request updated information and clarity on information from call center partners via phone, email, and LinkedIn.
- Gain a deep understanding of our call center partners experience to generate new ideas for the department and continuously seek to improve the call center partner experience.
- Travel to BPO partners and clients for performance discussions. (Currently on hold due to COVID.)
- Vet and qualify call center partner applicants including onboarding and requesting information from the centers that meet Outsource Consultants criteria.
- Work with coordinating departments to update documents, follow up with questions, and maintain thorough communication between departments.
- Communicate department growth needs and proactively set up next steps with the Sr. Director of BPO and Client Success.
EXPERIENCE & COMPETENCIES
- 8+ years of international Account Management experience in the BPO/call center outsourcing industry.
- 5+ years of client relationship management experience. Call Center industry highly preferred.
- 3+ years of call center outsourcing experience as a client of a BPO provider strongly preferred.
- Experience working with clients providing inbound, outbound and omni-channel call center services.
- Experience in reviewing and requesting data reports.
- Experience with calendar and task management.
- Collegiate level skill level in proofreading, spelling, grammar and overall proficient in business professional listening, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, be independent, manage time effectively, and be a self-starter.
Technical Experience (Equipment and Tools Used):
- Familiarity using Mac OS platforms and Internet/PC proficient.
- Proficiency in cloud-based software, CRM systems such as Zoho or Salesforce, HubSpot, and process modeling tools.
- Demonstrated experience with high efficiency and accuracy of typing and word processing.
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Mail, and Calendar experience.
- Experience with telephony systems and conference calling.
- Bachelor’s Degree (business and/or sales management, and communications-related degrees preferred).
- Standing, sitting, and walking. A moderate level of bending and lifting may be required up to 25 pounds.
Competencies (knowledge, skills, and behaviors):
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to do so. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Receives a minimal level of guidance and direction in role
- Ability to travel 25% of the time.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a high level of determination.
- Exceptional people and business management skills.
- An assertive and persuasive personality.
- Goal and results-driven.
- Analytical thinking with excellent quantitative and superior problem-solving skills.
- Must be an energetic, dependable, team player with a positive attitude.
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to take on any role to get the job done.
- Cultivate continuous improvement by contributing to best practice development and building knowledge of the organization’s processes.
- Committed work ethic, punctual, dependable, competitive, and sales-oriented.
- Excellent professional judgment and ability to maintain confidentiality. This position requires the individual to have access to confidential records and information. To successfully perform this position, the confidentiality of the information with which the individual has contact must be maintained.
- Strong interpersonal skills and effective communication skills, including the ability to clearly communicate requests and instructions to individuals and groups both in-person and electronically (email/instant messaging) and either written or oral.
- Ability to use technology to improve daily business and processes.
- Thrives in a high-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Possess flexibility and adaptability to manage changing work requirements and varying volumes of work.
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively within a team and the broader organization.
- Proven independent thinking skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, solve problems, manage and meet deadlines as well as maintaining a high quality of work.
- Maintains regular attendance and punctuality.
- Possess a personal presentation that reflects a professional image and the values of the organization which are; Act With Integrity, Teamwork & Partnership, Making A Positive Impact, Get Better Every Day.
This is an expanding role and is subject to change at any time. The items listed above are not the full extent of this position and additional duties may be assigned as the position adapts.
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement savings plan
- Quarterly and year-end bonus opportunities
Why Work for Outsource Consultants?
- Work from Home
- Work-Life Balance
- Schedule Accommodation
- Summer Hours
- Free Snacks & Beverages
- Casual Dress Code
- Foosball & Cornhole Tourneys
- Catered Lunches
- Community Involvement
- Team Social Events
- Mid-Year Off-Site Meeting
- Strategic Involvement
Outsource Consultants, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, familial status, veteran status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, or any other basis protected by state or federal law or local ordinance. Outsource Consultants, LLC is an E-Verify employer. Candidates must be able to pass a background check.