A recent article by Javier Jimenez gives advice on how to make loyal customers out of your website visitors through a quality digital experience. This includes:
- Sharing data details (discounts, status of orders, etc.)
- Making the online and brick-and-mortar experience unified (e.g., purchase online, pick up in store)
- Advertising and pricing tailored to customers based on their past purchases and inquiries.
- Optimizing and compressing your website to ensure functionality during busy traffic times.
- Optimizing your website for a mobile experience.
3 Ways Artificial Intelligence (AI) Can Improve Retail Customer Experiences
The individuals answering inbound calls for retail companies have high level of responsibility. These call center agents need to project the brand image and company culture, provide a high quality customer experience, and increase revenue through sales. Companies demand a lot from their in-house and outsourced call centers, including support through sales, customer service, and multichannel support such as live chat support or outsourced email support of our client’s customers. It’s critical that retail call centers combine human agents with the use of artificial intelligence in order to keep up with increasing company and customer expectations.
The following are three reasons retail companies need to integrate human agents and artificial intelligence in their call centers:
1) Customers have multiple ways they can communicate with a company. AI can be used to monitor exchanges via social media, chat, and other online channels and can route the most important or pressing inquiries to human call center agents.
2) AI can assistant to live agents by taking care of mundane processes and freeing the agents to focus on challenging customer issues that require critical or abstract thinking.
3) By integrating AI within the call center CRM system, virtual assistants can enable call center agents to have more personable conversation with customers and provide them with service that’s tailored to their experience.
This blog post is based on an article from CustomerThink. To read the original article, please click the link below: 5 Must Have Digital Experiences for Your Customers – Javier Jimenez
Need an omnichannel contact center? We can help!
Outsource Consultants are call center experts with over 25 years of outsourcing industry experience that have spent thousands of hours vetting and analyzing the strengths and specializations of the industry-leading outsource call center vendors. If you’re considering call center outsourcing, simply call 888-766-4482 or request a free call center cost proposal today and we’ll help you find the solution that best fits your exact requirements.