IVR (Interactive Voice Response Services)
Advanced technologies such as interactive voice response services (IVR) can help route and manage your growing call volumes without the need for additional personnel.
Interactive Voice Response services enable your customers to take control of their customer experience. An IVR system is fully automated and it accepts instruction from the customer via their voice or their phone’s keypad. This allows the customer service to be more precise in dealing with the query, and can drastically reduce the number of calls that need to be routed to call center agents. In addition, IVR systems can capture information from the customer during the call and store information for future use if the customer ultimately needs to speak to an agent.
Beyond the benefits of reducing call volume for your agents and allowing and enabling them to better focus on their responsibilities, IVR systems can help your company ramp-up during busy times of the year and also open your customer service availability to 24 hours per day. This increased productivity can ultimately boost both customer and employee satisfaction.
If you're interested in utilizing an IVR system, one call to Outsource Consultants can connect you with a cloud-based technology partner that provides proven, stable, cost-effective interactive voice response services (IVR) -- all at no cost to you.
Use an IVR System to improve customer service.
You want every aspect of your call center to focus on maximizing the quality of your customers' experience. Interactive voice response can make sure your customers get a fast response that meets their own personal preferences and makes your agents more efficient in the process. Interactive voice response services (IVR) make it possible to:
- Resolve many customers' issues automatically 24/7
- Reduce the number of calls that need to be routed to a live agent
- Sort and direct callers based on their specific issue
- Authenticate callers and identify customers vs. non-customers
- Give callers the option to wait or receive a call back
- Personalize interaction with agents by gathering data before the call connects
- Provide responses that meet the caller's language preference
- Log data on calling patterns and calling issues to help improve the quality of future services
- Survey callers to gain information that helps you further enhance the customer experience
Gain these cost-saving benefits.
In addition to the many business benefits it delivers, cloud based interactive voice response services (IVR) deliver big money-saving benefits, too.
- No software to install or maintain
- No hardware to install or maintain
- Guaranteed 99.99% up-time
- No scheduled maintenance windows
- Unlimited on-demand scalability
- No need for internal technical expertise
- No costly capital expenditures
- No costly maintenance fee
Rely on our expertise to locate the interactive voice response services (IVR) provider for you, as well as all of your outsourced call center services -- there's no cost or obligation.